Posted to pdaxs.services.plumbing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] kennybs@adelphia.net is offline

Default Water spike problems in my house.

MLD wrote:
Lots of comments but don't you have anything of value to say? On the other
hand, you must be putting us on because it's hard to imagine you're as dumb
as you appear to be.
MLD

"I had a new hot water heater installed, and shortly after that, it
would discharge water."

why?
1) pressure
2) temp
3) faulty T&P

How are you going to tell if the discharge is either a faulty T&P or
due to pressure, you can't without a gauge.

How are you going to tell if the pressure is from a bad PRV, you can't
without a gauge.

You can watch the spikes on a gauge and even verify thermal expansion
is happening with a gauge.

Only an idiot would come to a conclusion without facts, at the expense
of a homeowner.

kenny b