Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Mistakes or sloppy work

"Joe Bemier" wrote in message
Even when carpenters look at my work and compliment, I am not
satisfied because I know where the flaws are - and they are always
there if perfection is our only standard.

Agree, I think that attitude is the mark of the better carpenter. At times
when I've received compliments on some of the things I've made, I always
known there's some imperfection somewhere and constantly strive not to
repeat that type of imperfection again. If we're not always improving
ourselves, then we're either stagnant or getting worse.