Default Replacing bathroom floor - best material?

We're going to completely refurbish the bathroom at our flat in
London, bathroom suite, lighting, decorations, the lot. The floor is
in a really manky state so it makes sense to replace that as well.
What's the best material to use, it's a pretty small bathroom so cost
isn't a big factor. Would waterproof/marine ply be the best thing to
use (much better than even the best chipboard I would think) or would
actual floorboards be better? It's going to have vinyl or tiles over
it.

--
Chris Green )