Posted to rec.woodworking
Allen Roy Allen Roy is offline

Default Mistakes or sloppy work

"Brian Henderson" wrote in message
On 16 Nov 2006 07:17:42 -0800, "RicodJour"
wrote:

You're only seeing one side of the picture. You're forgetting that
Walmart screws their employees out of benefits.

You mean the uneducated, untrained, unskilled employees who are lucky
they have jobs at all? They don't deserve benefits, they haven't
earned them.

The key word is unskilled. If an employee doesn't like the low pay, then he
or she should learn a trade or go to night school. If you ask anyone that
has worked in retail for more than a year, Walmart is not the only one to
offer very poor health insurance. However the rest of our benefits were
pretty decent when I worked at the Crapsman house.

I'm not a big fan of RTA furniture, but it does serve its purpose in certain
situations. Kids rooms is a big one. That way I don't keep thinking of how
much time I have in making something to have it trashed in a few months.

Allen