jim rozen

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

In article , Gunner says...

There is apparently no right or wrong, no winners or losers.
Interesting.

Am I correct in interpreting your statements?

No. Just that as previously referenced, the ng can be though
of as a family. If one is always confrontational, if one
always has to win the argument rather than participate in
the discussion, this means something's amiss.

Granted there are times when posters here are simply abusive
and wrong. Ol' RSJ, altavox, that ryker-dude come to mind.
Then everyone seems to know what's up and it becomes us or
them.

Right or wrong? OK, I'll answer the question if you clarify.
Usenet or real life?

Winners, losers? Tougher question. A person can do everything
right and still get hit by the proverbial meteor. Looks like
a winner, but really is a loser. Or are they still winners,
because they behaved like winners as they got crushed? That
part of your question is a lot more intricate than the first
part.

Jim

please reply to: