Rich Osman

Default Harbor Freight 30 " 3in1 Shear/Press Brake/Slip Roll on salefor $200

Took them 4 days to get mine here. I was amazed. And it's 199 vs 399,
so that's more like 200 off, right?

Gary Coffman wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:40:00 -0600, Rich Osman wrote:

The clearance ad says "Visible rust, needs cleaning but will not affect
function of machine." Mine came today and I pulled the top off the crate
expceting the worst. The only rust I can locate is on the metal banding
holding the crate together and the nails in the crate. The machine looks
fine. Now to tear it apart and rebuild it into something that functions.

It's their item 54427-0VGA

I've been kicking around the idea of buying one of these for quite a while.
$100 off the regular price was the final nudge. I ordered one, hope it is
as rust free as yours when it arrives (sometime in July, I expect, given
HFs usual speedy shipping to this location).

Gary

--
http://www.rich.osman.com
Rich Osman; POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport) ARS: N1OZ

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
PLEASE pretend you don't know me.