Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] djh7097@yahoo.com is offline

Default Table Saw Recommendations

Hmmm, that's an interesting comment. Have you actually used one?

I've had its predecessor, the BT3000, for 7 years, completed many
projects, and have absolutely no complaints.

Yeah, the table surface is a bit on the small side but apart from that
it's a great package for the price.

Now, admittedly, I was seriously tempted by a Ridgid just the other day
on clearance.

Brian Henderson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 00:53:00 GMT, Lew Hodgett
wrote:

If you buy either one, you will be disappointed within 6 months.

I doubt it'll take six months, it'll just take the first project where
the saw bogs down trying to saw through anything or you actually have
to cut something decent sized and find out that the saws are
completely worthless for just about any woodworking project.