Posted to uk.d-i-y
Christian McArdle Christian McArdle is offline

Default Dead simple plumbing/hot water question

Read what I wrote dope. He needs 1.5 bar to operate the hose. Then a big
expensive noisy pump is needed. Not worth it as the hoses are not used
much anyhow, as most people have dishwashers. And as the hot and cold are
still not equal pressure the mixing is not going to be pretty good either.

So:

OP wants a hose tap with good pressure and fast hot water flow.

Your solution is to say that the OP is mistaken and what he actually wants
is a crap normal tap that you can use for hosing down pots and cleaning the
sink.

I tell you, I'm really regretting not getting one myself, as it is a pain
cleaning the sink without one.

Christian.