Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dead simple plumbing/hot water question

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
A few feet? No. Best he gets the right type of mixer tap. Low
pressure hot and high pressure cold. The are cheap enough and
cheaper than a booster pump for just one tap, which is a very silly
idea.

It is not possible to design a low pressure tap with the features
desired. Therefore, a pump is a better solution.

Dribble - who claims to be a pro - thinks such taps are available in every
shop. Probably even Tescos. Shows just how little he knows.

--
*If you can't see my mirrors, I'm doing my hair*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.