Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Compression Fittings

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:
Compression fittings and myself fell out years ago and have never
really got on. I use push-fit now, and copper push-fit where they will
be seen.

OK for the amateur with money to waste I suppose. But it really doesn't
take too much effort to learn how to solder. And save a substantial sum on
each and every joint.

It just saves so much stress and aggro checking for that little tiny
drip on the bottom of the compression joint every few minutes

Again, it's technique. A properly made one won't drip.

--
*If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make terrible?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.