Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Bob Masta Bob Masta is offline

Default How to make, where to buy, order 5 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz crystal/ ceramic resonators

On 16 Nov 2006 01:27:03 -0800, "la-la"
wrote:

Ok.
Nothing special. Just testing wireless power/energy transfer, following
Tesla's ideas and one developed recently at MIT.
I am testing acoustic frequencies at first.

Since this is just a test, and since you are using audio
frequencies, why not just use a standard audio function
generator? If you really need a stable audio frequency,
you might want to check out my DaqGen freeware.
It generates audio frequency waveforms with your
Windows soundcard. Frequency stability is excellent
since it derives from the crystal in the sound card.
And unlike a homebrew circuit, you can get low-distortion
sine waves, or just about any other waveshape you can
imagine. Then if your experiments uncover anything
worth following up, you can always build a dedicated
circuit when you know just what the ideal parameters are.

Best regards,

Bob Masta
dqatechATdaqartaDOTcom

D A Q A R T A
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
www.daqarta.com
Home of DaqGen, the FREEWARE signal generator