Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electrical box sinker comments please

In article . com,
Staffbull wrote:
As I said in the post, i have used it red brick, seems fine just
slower, none of the teeth blunted yet, just got to wiegh up how many
holes/chases will be done into brick? as mine was new build I never
used the chaser as I just used PVC capping on the cables

I've never bought one of these things even although a bit of a tool
junkie. Mostly I seem to work on old places where the walls are brick -
and often with a skim of mortar, so I'm not sure how long they'd last.
You're gonna have to make good the cable entry anyway - so I tend just to
cut oversize with the SDS and slap in a load of quick set cement.

--
*White with a hint of M42*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.