Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Roof leaking, need repair service

May want to give him a garden hose, flood the roof at ever-increasing
heights, try to see when the leak starts.
*should*, however, be able to detect from visual dry inspection.
Chimney crickets, tho, are notorious for leaking w/o a clear reason--proly
down the side of the chimney inside the tar/paper.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Hilbert" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

My roof started leaking one week ago, and we asked the guy who fixed
the roof before and he can't find where the leak comes from (the guy is
pretty honest and nice, but he seems to only know how to install it,
doesn't know how to troubleshoot it).

Can somebody suggest what should I do, can you please recommend some
service that can help identify the problem then fix it? I am living in
Bellevue, WA area.

Thanks,
Min