Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default How to make, where to buy, order 5 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz crystal/ ceramic resonators

la-la wrote:

thanks whit3rd.
Tuning fork is exactly what I need but still as an electronic
component.
Is it possible to place an order for a specified frequency tuned tuning
fork
or retune, fine retune one already manufactured.
Is machining, laser burning a good way to retune one tuning work to a
preferred frequency ?
Clock resonators are quite small (built as tuning forks).
Does it mean I can expect 5Khz, 10Khz, 15Khz tuning fork to be of the
like size ?
And is it feasible to place an order for a sample of pretuned kHz
tuning forks with one company, lab or a private person and them
manufactured and develivered at a reasonable price and in foreseeable
future ?
Thanks once again for your kind input.

time you told us why you want one of this freq. Without that, who knows
what options are most suitable. App, quantity, tolerance and so on.

NT