Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

"Backlash" wrote in message
Harold, I agree with you on this, with the exception of the following.

Most
anytime politics , religion, or sports creep into a talk, somebody's

gonna
get riled up. Everyone seems to think their's is better. I have
traditionally refused to discuss these subjects in general talk and

observed
that people's behavior is much more moderate and considerate towards

others
whenever these subjects are not in play..
I enjoy a lot of the off topics such as "cats" and such, and feel that
that is just a sub-part of our hobbies and interests in the workshop,
promoting comraderie. After all, this IS a recreational category group.
Anything else gained is frosting on the cake.

Respectfully,
RJ

Thanks for the nice inclusion (or exception), RJ. I fully agree. While I
may read comments on these subjects, I'm inclined to avoid them. I have
my own religious prejudices (I'm agnostic and don't tolerate bible thumpers
well).

I know very little about politics aside from thinking that, for the most
part, politicians are not worthy of my time, in general a pack of wolves.
No---------- make that hungry wolves.

Sports? Who the hell cares! I have a lot more important fish to fry.
If it wasn't for ice hockey or curling, I'm not convinced there's ever been
a sport worth watching. No, I'm not from Canada.

Pretty easy to see why those topics are better left alone, isn't it? g

Regards,

Harold