Steve Peterson

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

Well stated..............

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
gy.com...
I'm guilty of a few OT posts but I notice that a common thread in

lifestyles
exists within people that do metalworking, and often other things revolve
around our common ability to master creation of stuff by removing part of
that stuff until the thing we want remains. What do you think

Michelangelo
Buonarroti
would have done with a Bridgeport and a lathe? Do you think that he
separated his world into neat little compartments that didn't overlap? I
believe that his relationship with his cat and political topics greatly
affected and inspired his work. Metalworking crafts take place in the
brain, turning cranks and pushing buttons are secondary.