Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub HeyBub is offline

Default CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or do they pull the same ruses on men?

RicodJour wrote:

You should be aware that such a crappy attitude about ALL contractors,
and feeling put upon because of your gender in such situations, that
your attitude comes through loud and clear. In other words, I'd add
five hundred to the price of a small job because you'd be a pain in
the ass to work with. And frankly, I'd probably never even get back
to you or I'd give your number to the worst contractor I knew.

Then how do you explain the "official" super-double-secret calendar for
contractors I recently saw?

It had no Mondays on it.