Posted to misc.consumers.house
Bert Hyman Bert Hyman is offline

Default Cheap (free?) floor plan software?

We want to do something with the basement, but the immovable fixtures
and existing framed-in spaces make it difficult to visualize
anything.

Any suggestions for simple software which allows placement of the
fixed walls and utilities and then for moving around all the other
stuff we want to try?

I've seen references to products that work on a paper grid with paper
or plastic cutouts, but haven't been able to lay my hands on such a
thing. Anybody know what they're called or where to find them?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |