Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Default electrical questions

Since you ask su pregunta en Inglès, yo creo que quiere una respuesta
Americana.
In the U.S. a number 8 conductor is good for 40-50 amps depending upon
temperature rating

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi
I work as a manager in a 14 condo project in mexico.
It is REALLY hard to get good maintenance down here so i guess this is
the first of may inquiries...
we have wired the whole place with a cable number 8 and were now told
that we need to change the cable in the whole building!! that is a very
big expenss.
I was wondering if anyone can help me calculate how big a charge can a
cable take? and for how long?
I figure that is the only way to find out if im being fooled or not!
thank you