Posted to alt.home.repair
BobK207 BobK207 is offline

Default CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or do they pull the same ruses on men?

wrote:
On 14 Nov 2006 06:11:36 -0800, "MRS. CLEAN"
wrote:

Do contractors bluff their way into men's lives in the same fashion
that they do women?

Pretty much. We sneak up on everyone we can.

Or, are men smarter than women on projects?

Nope. The dumbest are the contractors themselves. Be better off as
a civil servant with a whopping great, indexed pension.

Ken

I think I figured out Mrs. C's requirement.....

she wants the job done in the fashion of the typical high bidder but
at a cost of the low bid.

Mrs. C you can have the job done

fast, cheap or good ......pick two

this rule holds true pretty much all of the time

unless you are extremely lucky, then you might get all three

cheers
Bob