Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or...will people ever learn to ignore the trolls?

MRS. CLEAN wrote:

I am collecting antedoctal evidence, but it appears there is objective
evidence to support my experiences.

I'm surprised that you could type "objective" without bursting into
flames or melting or whatever it is *you people* do when confronting
gross irony.

If anyone really believes any of the BS the OP jamoke foments, check
out their posting history. Sometimes it's a guy, sometimes it's a
girl, sometimes you just don't care. Same verbiage and tone - same
person. Read more than a few posts and you'll see the person sees
conspiracies around every corner. I'm shocked (s)he(it) lets
contractors through the door in the first place.