Posted to alt.home.repair
Banty Banty is offline

Default CONTRACTORS: Do they target women or do they pull the same ruses on men?

In article , JoeSpareBedroom says...

"Banty" wrote in message

After some time in this area, as a homeowner I've built up some
experience, and
follow the gambler's creed - knowing when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em.
Keeping the good cards, so to speak.

If you're anywhere near Rochester NY, I know an auto repair shop you'd love.
They used to be 10 minutes away, but they moved to be closer to where the 3
guys live. Now, they're 35 minutes away. They lost pretty much NO customers.
People drive that distance even just for an oil change.

Oh funny, I *did* live there, but it's too late - I used to work for the Great
Yellow Father; now I've moved and work for the Big Blue.

Banty