Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell Steve Russell is offline

Default I Finally Did It!

Hello Ruth,

Thanks for the kind words... :-) If you think there is a lot of info now,
just wait! I have over 100 articles that we are trying to get ready to
upload now, with 200 more coming soon after. We will also be adding lots of
free video, and a monthly newsletter has been added. See the homepage for
the "Lathe Talk" button. In addition, a gallery page will be built and a
huge section on how to market your woodturnings, from beginner to full time
pro. That's just for starters. Best wishes for a safe, healthy and happy
holiday season!

On 11/14/06 7:46 AM, in article
, "
wrote:

Steve,

It's a great site, lots of information and I put it on my "favorites"
as there is way too much good stuff to read and see at one time. But
then, I knew your website would be like that!

Thanks,
Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: www.woodturningvideosplus.com

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment