Old Nick

Default Please limit topics to metalworking

On 29 Jan 2004 09:02:06 GMT, (Dave Beyerl)
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Do you ever _contribute_ to the group, metal realted or not. This
would give you more right to grizzle. I see no posts from you until
now.

I also think that OT stuff keeps things lively. You don;t have to read
what doesn't interest you.

I am a hobbyist and part time tradesperson who reads
rec.crafts.metalworking (RCM) to gain insights into metal
working techniques, tool reviews and other metal working,
with the exception of welding (I separately subscribe to
the joining/welding groups), related matters,

I used to find RCM a good source for such information.
However, over the last few or more months, RCM has become
nothing less than a board for anyone to post anything, related

Spike....Spike? Hello?