Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell Steve Russell is offline

Default I Finally Did It!

Hello,

Thanks for the help and assistance. I will look into this! :-) Take care and
all the best to you and yours!

On 11/12/06 6:35 PM, in article
, "Not for publication"
wrote:

That depends on the software you are using. If it only "COMPRESSES" to
reduce the size start with two pictures one high res to pring and a low res
to publish to the web. How ever if you have real image software that can
"RESAMPLE" to reduce the size one HIGH res photo will do.
Resample the High res photo down in size save it as a lowres with a
different name and compress that to an optimum size that way you stil have
the original photo to print for yourself.
I use Corel Photo Paint to do just that for a number of commercial websites
I look after, another programme is Paintshop Pro. I believe that the free
programmes (like infranview) only compress but I could be wrong.
"Steve Russell" wrote in message

Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: www.woodturningvideosplus.com

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment