JR North

Default Harbor Freight 30 " 3in1 Shear/Press Brake/Slip Roll on sale for$200

Make sure you heed the interactions regarding max gauge
(20). Otherwise. the table will bend/break in the middle.
Also, this machine is seriously top-heavy. Bolt it down
securely.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Rich Osman wrote:

The clearance ad says "Visible rust, needs cleaning but will not affect
function of machine." Mine came today and I pulled the top off the crate
expceting the worst. The only rust I can locate is on the metal banding
holding the crate together and the nails in the crate. The machine looks
fine. Now to tear it apart and rebuild it into something that functions.

It's their item 54427-0VGA

http://www.rich.osman.com
Rich Osman; POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport) ARS: N1OZ

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

--
Remove X to reply

Dependence is Vulnerability: