Posted to rec.woodworking
drewread drewread is offline

Default Wondering about the Ridgid Portable Table Saw. Any Good?

If you're talking about the TS3650, we got one for a friend last
summer and he still loves it. It's not all that portable, it comes in
at almost 300lbs, but with the built-in mobile base, it can be moved
anywhere in the shop easily. Everyone I've seen that has one has
raved about it, and for the price you can't beat it.

Actually the TS-3650 is not their portable model.. although it does
move around a shop beautifully (I know because I have a TS-3650 too...)

However, the TS-2400 is definatley mobile... it is basically mounted
to a M-SUV.. my neighbor has it and it seems to do a pretty good job.

Drew Rea