Posted to chi.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
mrsgator88 mrsgator88 is offline

Default Buying a kitchen sink faucet in Chicago?

"Kk" wrote in message
In article ,
Ajanta wrote:

So far the best compromise I found is Remodelers Supply on Pulaski
(thanks Kenji).

surely

I've bought stuff there and at gerber. Gerber might be expensive but
generally speaking plumbing fixtures are thought of in two ways for me.
There's something you buy that you install and live with for 15+ plus
years and then there's something you buy that you are installing where
you don't give a **** how it works or how long it's going to last.

One last place...really known for parts BUT has a great supply of new
mostly stuff that needs to be ordered.... The Faucet Shop, on Elston.
(It may be spelled Shoppe). When i buy from the Faucet Shop it's stuff
I'm going to live with for many years.....

If you want one LAST place to look, go to North Shore Faucets. Its in
Morton Grove, on Dempster St. Take the Edens to the Dempster (west) exit,
go a block and park. Literally 15 minutes from downtown. Nice stuff too.