Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rick Blaine Rick Blaine is offline

Default problems trying to rent while unemployed

dave xnet wrote:

We've run of time, our stuff is being picked up by the movers on the
20th Nov; we have to find something in the next few days.

I wouldn't jump into something wrong out of a sense of urgency. There are
usually long term suites available for not _that_ much more than rent would be
until you find something you like. Long term defined as a week or more.

Worse comes to worse, you can always look up Oakwood apartments or someone
similar that does short term corporate relo apartments.