Posted to chi.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Ajanta Ajanta is offline

Default Buying a kitchen sink faucet in Chicago?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

: Go to www.moen.com and click on the "where to buy" link. I used 60608 as zip
: code, and searched for "home centers" and "distinctive showrooms". I got the
: results below. You should try whatever zip code is more specific to your
: location...

Thanks. Moen is a highly recommended brand and I am considering some of
their models seriously (7430, 7460, 7480, can't tell difference among
them, I picked up thes e#s from different websites) and 7840. A
peculiar thing about Moen website is that when you clic on one model
number more more info, you get "page is unavailable".

There is incredible deal on a Danze model which, in steel version (list
$181) is being cleared dor around $40. But I don't the quality of the
brand.

A Home Depot person was ranking American Standard and Kohler as being
better made than Moen, but Delta even lower. Just one man's opinion, of
course, but he was working the HD's kitchen department.