Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] seaside01@btinternet.com is offline

Default B&Q Wind turbines

Mary Fisher wrote:
"David Hansen" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:45:01 -0000 someone who may be "Mary Fisher"
wrote this:-

I hope you're keeping a tally, David :-)

I paint a badge on the wall as I defeat each attack:-)

You must live in a big house!

Mary

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh

There is one of these devices on the roof of the offices of North
Somerset Council in Weston-super-Mare. Earlier today it was going at
full speed as it's very windy. It's shown on the Windsave web site.

It makes a lot of noise! Particularly as it swings round a lot. Might
annoy the neighbours.