Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Rain and drywall

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. com...
In article , "Eigenvector"
wrote:
I'm about to buy about 10 sheets of drywall and I have to transport them
back to my house in the bed of my truck. Only problem that I can see is
that its raining and isn't likely to stop raining for a week or so. Yeah
Yeah I know, PUT A TARP ON IT! I will of course, but it seems sensible
for
me to be prepared for the edges to get wet from blowoff and misting.

Should that be a big deal, or is drywall tough enough to take it for a
short
time it will be in the back of my truck?

Consider how much water gets applied to drywall when you mud the seams...

Good point, hadn't considered that.

--
Regards,