Greg O

Default Cicular blade for aluminum

"EBG" wrote in message
I'm seeing some conflicting information on the right blade to use for
cutting aluminum.....mayvbe you can help.

I know carbide would be best but this is a small quantity of .050 (5052)
aluminum that I need to cut on my table saw with a 10" blade, so I'd

prefer
just getting a steel blade for one time? use.

..050 what? Flat, round tubing?
I have cut a fair amount of aluminum on my tablesaw and power miter box. I
used what ever fine tooth wood cutting blade was in it at the time. I have
cut thin extrusions, 1/4" 6061 plate. I would use what ever carbide blade
you have.
Greg