dg

Default Ultimate Workshop?

Speaking of radiant floor heating in the shop, it would seem like a good
idea to somehow, very accurately, map the layout of your tubing in the
floor. Someday you may want to run some anchor bolts into the concrete and
it would really suck to hit a tube and have water squirting up through your
floor.

--Dan

"Backlash" wrote in message
I've been researching that subject, and it sounds mighty sweet. My only
issue is that I have a nice Hilti anchor drill, and I ain't afraid to use
it! G Luckily, my compressors were bolted down during the flood. Still
considering it though. How expensive is the radiant heat to operate in

fuel
costs? Thinking about a gas pack for quick heat, with radiant for more
extended work periods. Thanks.

RJ