kklein

Default spot welder

Thanks for your reply. I will check that out.
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
gy.com...
On my Miller, the top tong moves to clamp. It is electrically connected

the welding supply with a stack of copper straps or braided copper flat
cable. Check the connections here and see if they broke.

"kklein" wrote in message
Need help with Miller spot welder. It's a LMSW-52. I bought at auction
while back and don't really have a steady use for it, but sometimes
something comes up and I'll try it. At first it would weld but now I

can't
get any heat out of it. The transformer hums but no weld. Any tips on

what
to check or look for would be greatly appreciated. Anybody have one of
these?
kk