Paul King

Default blocked toilet

"philip" wrote in message
Hi,
I have a blocked toilet and have tried pouring pails of water and
plunging it but it have not worked satisfactorily. What else could be

done?
The plumber weren't seem keen to do it. I heard of the flexible wire, can

it be
bought in the hardware store and if so what is its exact description.

Please
help.

Regards Philip

I *BET* you've got a new infant and flushed the disposable nappy down the
pan! OR, you've got a wife who does something similar every month!

These articles are NOT DESIGNED to be disposed of in this way. Sure -
they're disposable - IN THE BIN!

It took several SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS with my wife to make her see the errors
of her ways - thankfully before major expense was incurred!

It's just amazing how many people think that once its gone "down the bog"
that's an end to the matter. Some weeks later things start to "go slow" and
poor old Mr Jones at the end or the run has to pick up the bill 'cos the
drain's on his property - and his wife's been dead for years!

These things should be banned as a public health hazard. Use Terry nappies
*PROPERLY* and train the missus!

Guess, if you can't free it yourself you'll have to get Dynorod in!

---