Posted to alt.home.repair
Slim Pickings Slim Pickings is offline

Default Flagpole light

"lee houston" wrote in message
t...

"Slim Pickings" wrote in message
news
I am searching for a solar light to place on top of a 20-ft.

flagpole.
Found several that are low voltage requiring a buried wire, which

is
impractical in my application. Anyone know of a light designed
specifically for this application?

oops. here are the others:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...&btnG=S earch

Thank you for help. I like the Patriot Light- Solar LED Flagpole
Light. Price is reasonable and the mounting simple but out of stock
for now. Several sites claim solar but do not have any and some are
neat but $250 is a bit pricey. I really like that rotating version.
With all you gave me it will take some time to search through it all.