Posted to alt.home.repair

Default neighbor built over my property line

"glenn P" wrote in message

As I said, (where I'm from) fences between properties are always jointly
owned. Is what you're suggesting that each neighbour erect their own
fence?

Depends on where you are from. If you live in some housing development where
everyone wants a fence, that makes sense. My neighbor two doors away has
one and he paid for all of it. If my next door or rear neighbors want a
fence, that is their prerogative and I'm not paying a penny because I don't
want or need a fence. So far they have not either.