EBG

Default Cicular blade for aluminum

I'm seeing some conflicting information on the right blade to use for
cutting aluminum.....mayvbe you can help.

I know carbide would be best but this is a small quantity of .050 (5052)
aluminum that I need to cut on my table saw with a 10" blade, so I'd prefer
just getting a steel blade for one time? use.

However, I'm seeing conflicting info like.....

**72 tooth with a wax stick is best.

**Never use a wax stick because clogging is the last thing you
want.......use WD40 instead.

**I've seen "aluminum" cutting blades with as few as 72 teeth and as many as
150 teeth. (For example, Mcmaster carr's blade is 150 tooth).

Anyone actually done this on a table saw and can reccomend EXACTLY what I
need?

THANKS.

If I have to get carbide, I will (I like systimatic blades).