Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tumble dryer has stopped spinning.

"gooshto" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi there, thanks for the advice. I can't find a manual for it but I
unplugged it and took out ever y single screw holding it all together
and I still can't manage to pull the front of the machine off the
inside of it so I can see inside and locate the belt. What could
possibly be holding it together after all the screws have been taken
out?

I replaced the belt on my GE dryer many years ago. I seem to recall removing
only the top and the back, and then lifting the drum out. If I were you, I'd
stop fiddling until a few more people respond here. Otherwise, you might
lose track of all those screws.