Posted to chi.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
trent trent is offline

Default Buying a kitchen sink faucet in Chicago?

kenji wrote:

In article , Ajanta
wrote:

Sto I know about Home Depot, but are there any local unknown (to me)
gems that would be better?

Two gems:

Gerber on Milwaukee Ave., Remodelers Supply on Pulaski around Addison/belmont

Here's a question- can you still get a shower-handle that does volume
AND temp? All the Home-Despot stuff (Moen, AmSt) does not- according to
my wife. She, and the builder both bought the same model of Moen that
does ONLY temp; this is not good when putting Trent Jr. in the tub.

trent