Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Jo is offline

Default Bosch Washing Machine Pre-Wash Light Flashing

We have a Bosch WFF 2000 washing machine, unfortunately now out of warranty.
It has started a new routine all by itself!
The machine is regularly set to 40 degrees, coloureds (NO pre-wash). It
appears to complete the cycle but at the end, the pre-wash light flashes.
On checking the detergent drawer we find that the softener is still there.
If we 'fast-forward' the machine to rinse only the softener is used up and
and the cycle copmpletes.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated before we go down the expensive route
of calling out an engineer.

Jo