Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] manatbandq@hotmail.com is offline

Default Bloody interfering nosey busybodies

On Nov 9, 4:00 pm, "John" wrote:
"Christian McArdle" wrote in u.net...

Being in conflict with the council would be a big big problem if you
tried to sell the house.

I doubt it. A plastic windowed house in a conservation area is likely to
sell to someone who doesn't mind doing up a house. They won't be concerned
with historic issues with the council, especially as the likely result is
just being told to replace the manky windows that they would like to
replace anyway.

Christian.

I rather think that you've all missed the point - I may well be wrong but I
suspect that this posting by "Window" may be a tongue-in-cheek reply to the
posting made yesterday by some nosy busybody called Martin Pentreath with
the subject line "Replacement Windows in breach of conservation area rules"

No! You don't say! Well, I'm shocked! Who would do a thing like that?

MBQ