Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default 100 Years of E=mc2

PeterD wrote:
On 8 Nov 2006 07:24:00 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 7 Nov 2006 19:05:53 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

100 Years of E=mc2
(Book will be published in Dec. 2006 , By NOVA Science, New York,
USA)

More SPAM Sharma?

=== Peter, do know the manner how to ask information ?.============
Why you want to know this?
If you have some of understanding the answer is here,
Read , understand , everything is here.

Yes, it is... All there... A good solid confirmation that you are a
trolling, spamming, clueless looser with some odd delusions about the
way things are!

Gee Sharma, don't you get it? We're all (ALL) laughing at you. You're
so funny that it is worth the bandwidth just to bait you on.. This is
not a battle of wits-I (and none of the others here) would ever fight
with an unarmed man!

I do hear your publisher is getting a bit worried-seems they are
implicated in your spam effort, and well, since they are a US firm are
subject to a number of US anti-spam laws.

Hey, think about this: I printed your message (including the
spam/troll) and gave it to my dog. He's a 100 lb (about 40 kg) German
Shepard. Not terribly bright, but he got it right the first time. He
read it (looked that way to me) and promptly dug a hole and buried it!
Then he looks up to me and smiled (yes, Sharma, dogs smile) as if to
say: "there, now that is where it belongs!"

Hey, Peter, is your dog just smart or is he very smart? Did he just
cover it with dirt, or did he cover it with doggie "dirt" first??

Daniel