Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Grunff Grunff is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

Adrian wrote:

Odd, that, since you've snipped my agreement with your point that some
people do want to live in new-build houses.

Look, just to make it clear, I personally dislike newbuilds, and I also
dislike most towns. I live in an old house in the countryside. But if
people want to live in newbuilds, and put in uPVC, and whatever else, I
believe it should be their right to do so.

Creating more and more CAs is silly, and takes away from all of our
freedoms. It creates a nasty, anal, restrictive, museum-like environment.

--
Grunff