Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers
AJAY SHARMA AJAY SHARMA is offline

Default 100 Years of E=mc2

PeterD
Part I

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm
WHAT IS YOUR ADDRESS ?
You could not raise a single scientific objection in many posts, so
you call it spamming.
It is not spamming,
You call that thing spamming, WHICH YOU DONT LIKE.IT IS SPAMMING.
You laugh or weep it is your sweet will.
I know how deal with disgruntled people. I have interacted with people
all over world regarding this work in past 24 years both personally
and by mail
IF INSTEIN IS MODIFIED THEN IT IS SPAMMING.
Sue me for this ( about 100 Years of E=mc2) I will reply ?
Call at 0091 177 94183 09989, I will give my address.

Why are you worried WHO IS PAYING FOR BOOK ?.
How are you concerned with this.
This book is proposed to published in many languages.
Come on scientific terms. Have you caliber to understand this. YOU ARE
FREE TO CONTRADICT THE CONTENST IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS AND
CONFERENCES.
Part II

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

Ajay Sharma will reply the questions as long they raised on this GOOGLE
FORUM.
If you don't like then write to GOOGLE then stop my account. There
is provision for this.
I quote the references of all my papers published in international
journals and conferences.
I feel you are sensible enough, when a paper is published in journal ,
then IT IS PEER REVIEWED by expert in the field.
So this work is published.
Einstein's work has SERIOUS UNSEEN limitations, hence it published in
conferences and journals all over the WORLD.
Now let me know , what do you want ?
Also mention you AFFILIATIONS completely here. So that I may take
further step.
Again further you want ( for spamming)
Sue me for this ( about 100 Years of E=mc2) I will reply ?
Call at 0091 177 94183 09989, I will give my address.

AJAY SHARMA Nov. 9, 2006

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm