Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Tony Bryer Tony Bryer is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 22:35:48 GMT Terry W. wrote :
Because no one likes people who unnecessarily interfere in other
people's lives?

OK. Next time I see someone vandalising your car, or a paedophile
chatting to your kids, I'll try and remember not to interfere in your
life. Right ?

You missed the word 'unnecessarily'. If you intervene when someone's
car is being vandalised you are assisting them. If your intervention is
about forcing someone to have windows in their house not of their
choosing then it's hard to see what favour you have done them.