Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Alex Heney Alex Heney is offline

Default Replacement windows in breach of conservation area rules

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:30:28 GMT, "Phil L"
wrote:

Martin Pentreath wrote:
Peter Crosland wrote:

The glass will have date codes so the council will be able to check.
If the fail to act then report them to the Local government
ombudsman.

Thanks Peter, didn't know about date codes, a veritable busybodies
charter!

Hi again Grunff, good thing we're not neighbours, eh? ;-)

Before you embark on your latest quest, be aware that he has full access to
all complaints, IE he can (and probably will) go to the council and will be
shown letters, transcripts of phone calls and meetings, and any other
official complaints made against him by you or anyone else

Only if the council are *seriously* breaching the DPA.

He will normally be allowed to see copies of the text of any
complaints, with all identifying details taken out.

But he will not get to see the actual letters.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Oxymoron: Rush hour.