Posted to alt.home.repair
Proctologically Violated©® Proctologically Violated©® is offline

Default Water Efficient Washers

HD has one as well. Cain't remember the name, altho I think it was a GE or
Westinghouse or sumpn. Considerably more than 600-700, tho.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Nov 2006 09:16:39 -0800, "DoDa"
wrote:

My washing machine gave up on me and am in the market for a new one and
would like to know if anyone has a water efficient washer and if they are
satisfied with its performance.

Check out Fisher & Paykel. They make a high quality top loader that is
as energy efficient as those expensive frontloaders and they do not
require any special detergent. They use half the amount of regular
detergent as typical top loaders. Spin-dry cycle at 1000 rpm means
clothes are almost dry at the end, so dryer runs much shorter time,
saving a lot of electricity.

Computer controlled direct drive means no transmission to break,
either.

About $600-$700

http://usa.fisherpaykel.com/global/l...hes-washer.cfm

CWM