Posted to alt.electronics,alt.engineering.electrical,alt.lasers
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default Galileo (NOT Einstein) is inventor of Second postulate of Relativity

On 8 Nov 2006 07:21:48 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 7 Nov 2006 18:16:07 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 7 Nov 2006 06:50:47 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 17:30:15 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

PeterD wrote:
On 6 Nov 2006 07:44:17 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

John Fields wrote:
On 5 Nov 2006 09:01:39 -0800, "AJAY SHARMA"
wrote:

(Book will be published in Dec. 2006 , By NOVA Science, New York,
USA)

https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...oducts_id=4554

---
Are you paying to have the book published?

--
JF
Kindly see the answer ( complete ) here posted

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

AJAY SHARMA

That's not an answer to the poster's question! He asked:

ARE YOU PAYING TO HAVE THE BOOK PUBLISHED?

Answer it!

Oh, I forgot, you are a trolling SPAMMER... You don't answer
questions, do you?

See how many questions I have replied,

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

---
If you can't understand a simple, straightforward question well
enough to respond with a simple, straightforward answer, I doubt
whether you can understand Einstein's work well enough to criticize
it.

--
JF
------------------------------

http://physicsajay.sulekha.com/blog/...-postulate.htm

Geeze, you're an idiot... OK, I guess I'll answer the question for
you: yes you paid to have your book published... Right?
===================
+++Idoit I also the language you USE.
Idoit I try to be polite upto huge extent.
I dont reply to odiots.
Idoits NEVER UNDERSTAND. ++++
If you do then read, there os answer of every question.

Tons of meaningless verbage from a self delusional man clipped, till
the *answer* to my question! (see, I *was* right, he paid!) I asked
"did you pay to publish your book" and Sharma said:

Yes,

And more meaningless talk snipped.

And Sharma, thanks for *finally* clearing up that one!

=== Peter, do know the manner how to ask information ?.============
Why you want to know this?

I already have the information... (and notice, I always clip your
trolling spam.)

Why do I want to know? Just to comfirm you are as big a looser as you
appear to be...

We're talking a poll: is Sharma a total looser? Results to be
published on the reply to his next troll/spam message.